The Conformer construction solves a lot of problems. Take a close look, and you’ll notice the dynamic interaction of three key features:
- Glue Lines – Vertically-oriented glue lines glued almost to the bottom edge.
- Score Lines – Precisely-placed score lines. Note that the aforementioned glue lines are placed inside these score lines.
- Corners – Overlapping, unglued corners that triangulate like the corner of a box.
Working together, these features create a superior product with Four Key Benefits:
- More Durable – 360° perimeter protection
- More Functional and Versatile – Holds a little or a lot
- More Professional Looking – Stays flat even as capacity increases
- More Environmentally Friendly – FSC certified, recycled stock, less material and reusable
Read on for more important facts about these four key benefits.